Kashmiri Kagzi Walnuts
Elevate your snacking experience with our premium Kashmiri Kagzi walnuts, renowned for their exceptional flavor and health benefits. Grown in the fertile valleys of Kashmir, these Kagzi walnuts are known for their thin shells, plump kernels, and rich, slightly sweet taste. Packed with omega-3s, healthy fats, and protein, they’re a delicious and nutritious addition to your diet. Sustainably sourced and bursting with freshness, discover the true taste of the “King of Walnuts”. Buy Now and experience the difference!
Availability:26 in stock
Kashmir enjoys its status as a major contributor to the export of walnut from India. Walnuts grown in the Kashmir valley are certified as organic.
Walnuts have a high percentage of monounsaturated (MUFA) and polyunsaturated (PUFA) fats and are a good source of protein. If eaten on an empty stomach, nuts improve your digestive health by normalizing the pH levels in your stomach Walnuts are known for their astringent, mouth-puckering taste. By soaking and dehydrating them, this will be greatly reduced. This is because when soaking walnuts, the tannins are rinsed away, leaving behind a softer, more buttery nut. Be sure to rinse the nuts well after soaking them.
- Soak walnuts at night and munch them the first thing in the morning. Consume 8 walnuts every day.
- You can keep a bowl of soaked walnuts near your bed and have them before you sleep.
- You can add some soaked walnuts to your morning cereal.
Consuming plant-based foods of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions.
The possible health benefits of walnuts may include boosting the cardiovascular system and bone health, reducing the risk of gallbladder disease, and treating epilepsy.
- Walnutsare rich in alpha-linoleic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid. Walnuts also possess more polyphenol compounds than any other type of nut. Both omega-3 fatty acids and polyphenols are considered critical brain foods that may counteract oxidative stress and inflammation, two drivers of cognitive decline.
- If you want to receive the maximum benefit from nuts, then it’s advised to consume them in the morning. Consuming nuts along with breakfast can help you ward off fatigue and smoothly regulate blood pressure in your body. Experts suggest that nuts and dry fruits are one of the healthiest snack options around.
- Walnuts have a wealth of the good kind of fats polyunsaturated fats, which are better for you than saturated fats. They also have a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that eating walnuts can help lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol in particular, but also lower your cholesterol overall.
- Walnuts offer up healthy Omega-3 fats that strengthen the membranes of your skin cells, locking in moisture and nutrients that keep it plump and glowing and keeping out toxins that can damage skin cells
- Eating nuts regularly could improve sperm health, a study suggests. Men who ate about two handfuls of mixed almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts daily for 14 weeks improved their sperm count and had more viable swimmers
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?
We are providing you pure Kashmiri products directly from farmers with no middlemen interaction and extra charges. We have setup of genuine prices.With this experience we have had the opportunity to provide a product line that is of the Highest Quality and Lowest Price.
We are selling directly from Kashmir, so you get the greatest products at lower costs.
WHO ARE WE ?
SHOPYLL is an online shopping website based in Kashmir which delivers high-quality products all over India with full customer satisfaction.
10KG, 1KG, 2KG, 50KG, 5KG